Oxfam Trailwalker 2019 – Collection of Souvenirs & Start Point Paid Shuttle Bus tickets (till to 19 Oct)
1. Collection of Souvenirs
Please note that teams having paid the registration fee are welcome to collect the Event Souvenirs including 4 sets of OTW cutlery sets*, Quick Dry T-shirts sponsored by Columbia and AIA souvenirs. For environmental friendly consideration, teams could also choose to donate the T-shirt and cutlery sets to Oxfam Hong Kong for fundraising purposes. Please see the details below:
Collection period: 21 – 27 October 2019 (Monday – Sunday)
Collection location: Oxfam Office, 9/F., China United Centre, 28 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong (Exit A4, North Point MTR Station)
|21-25 October (Mon – Fri)||9am – 1pm ; 2pm – 6pm|
|26-27 October (Sat – Sun)||10am – 6pm|
Please fill the Google Form below by 20 Oct to indicate the quantity and choose the size of tees:
(Please bring you own bag)
* We encourage all Trailwalkers to join us to protect our environment. While we will continue to serve cup noodle at CP7 (Lead Mine Pass), we will NOT provide cutlery anymore. Please bring your own to be able to enjoy noodle at CP7. Thank you!
Registered teams can collect souvenirs in person or authorised person. Please show or provide a) team number and b) Team leader mobile number for confirmation.
HKID copy or photo (by mobile phone) must be showed when collecting by authorised person for confirmation.
Teams who have not collected printed materials could do so at the same period and place. Materials include Information Booklet, A3 poster, Sponsorship Form and Coupon Booklet.
2. Start Point Paid Shuttle Bus tickets (till to 19 Oct)
Limited tickets are available for sale until 19 Oct. There will be five pick-up points (details below): Wan Chai, Mong Kok, Diamond Hill, Tsuen Wan, Shatin. Please pay attention to the bus schedule when purchasing tickets and be sure that they match the start time of your team.
Fare: HK$40 / passenger (Infinity Walker user: special price HK$30 / passenger)
- When tickets will be sold: 19 October (first-come, first-served, while stocks last)
- Where to purchase tickets: Oxfam Shop (LG8, Jardine House, 1 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong)
- Oxfam Shop’s opening hours: Mon to Fri, 10:30 am to 6:30 pm; Sat, 10:30 am to 4:30 pm (Closed on Sundays and public holidays)
- Oxfam Shop’s tel.: 2522 1765
Shuttle bus and ticket details:
- Please purchase your tickets in advance. Since there is a limited number of tickets, they will be sold while stocks last.
- Tickets will not be sold on the day of the event. Lost tickets will not be reissued.
- Each ticket only allows one passenger on the shuttle bus. Photocopies or photos of tickets will not be accepted.
- The bus driver will collect tickets when passengers board the bus.
- The shuttle bus will depart on time. The bus driver will not wait for latecomers.
- Please board the bus at the time specified on the ticket. Those who fail to present valid tickets or tickets for the correct time will not be allowed to board.
- Pick-up points may change according to traffic conditions.
- Refunds or replacements will not be issued for unused tickets (except for cancellations by the Organiser).
- Please look out for updates on Oxfam’s website and Facebook
- In the event of a dispute, Oxfam’s decision will be final.
Download Infinity Walker: