|For each member of a team who has completed the route within 48 hours.
|For those who have completed the route within 48 hours but not with the entire team.
|Oxfam Super Trailwalker Certificate
|Awarded to teams whose four members have completed the entire route within 18 hours; otherwise participants may qualify for either a Team Certificate or an Individual Certificate.
|Prizes will be awarded to the overall champion, first runner-up and second runner-up, as well as the fastest team in each category (provided they finish the trail within 24 hours as a full team).
|For teams or organisations which has raised the most sponsorship (over HK$200,000) in each category.
|Outstanding Fundraiser Award
|Awarded to teams which have raised HK$100,000 or above.
|Outstanding Online Fundraiser Award
|Awarded to The Top Two Teams which have raised the highest amount online. (The Fundraising amount must exceed HK$100,000)
|Cathay Pacific Airways Limited, the Logistics Sponsor, has donated 1,000,000 Asia Miles which will be awarded to 10 teams, each team will be awarded 100,000 Asia Miles (25,000 Asia Miles per team member).
- Only teams which have completed the whole trail on the designated route and in compliance with the Organiser’s instructions are eligible for ranking or prizes.
- The Organiser will cancel both the Speed and Fundraising Awards if there are fewer than three organisations eligible for them. This does not apply to Individual Teams.
- Teams with all four members aged 60 (as of 24 November 2023) or above will be classified as Veteran I teams; teams with all four members aged 70 or above will be classified as Veteran II teams.
- The Organiser has the right to request all winning teams in the Speed Awards and Fundraising Awards categories to provide documentation (such as staff cards, corporate sponsorship letters, relevant identification, etc.) to prove that at least TWO of the team members are eligible for that category. Any team which fails to do so will not be considered for the award.
- The Organiser’s decisions regarding the rankings and prizes are final and shall not be contested.
- The winners of various awards will be invited to the Prize Presentation ceremony, which will be held in February 2024 (date to be confirmed). On the day of the ceremony, a Thank You Advertisement will be placed in Chinese and English newspapers. The names of all fundraising award winners and the teams / organisations that have raised HK$72,000 or above will also be published.
The collection of finish certificates on site will be changed. Only the e-certificate completed by the participants will be displayed on the podium for photo shooting, it will take about 30 mins waiting time for the preparation, and the e-certificate can be downloaded from the Timing System website in 30 mins, if an in-person certificate is required, the participant can email it to us after the event.