Oxfam Trailwalker 2020 – English Briefing (Online)
To better protect participants against COVID-19 and for the safety of all, OHK’s three briefing sessions will take place online this year. Experienced walkers, physiotherapists and other specialists will share their valuable experience, as well as safety and other practical tips. OHK staff will also share information about the route, starting time updates, COVID-19 precautionary measures, new arrangements regarding the start point and finish point. All walkers and support team members are most welcome to join; experienced walkers are also invited to learn more about various new arrangements. We strongly advise all first-time walkers and their support team members to attend the briefing session.
Time: 11:00am – 1:00pm, 2:30pm – 3:30pm
Power Point Presentation
1. Important notes of Oxfam Trailwalker (Ms. Brenda Wong – Fundraising Manager, Oxfam Hong Kong)
2. Medical Tips & Pre-participation Examination (PPE) Recommendation (Dr. Kenneth Wu – Chief Medical Commander of Oxfam Trailwalker; Associate Consultant, Accident and Emergency Department, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Kowloon Central Cluster)
3. Sharing of Trailwalking Experience (Mr. John Ariwi – Experienced Super Trailwaker)
4. Green Trailwalker (Mr. Edwin Lau – Executive Director, The Green Earth)
5. Physiotherapy Advice (Mr. Willis Chan – Sports and Exercise Specialty Group)
Thank you again for taking part in Oxfam Trailwalker to help building a better world.
Should you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote your team number to help speed up the process. Thank you!