Oxfam Trailwalker 2021 – English Briefing (Online)
In order to hold a large-scale sports event during COVID-19, numerous new arrangements have been made in accordance with the government’s requirements. We need the cooperation of all participants and volunteers to hold the event safely and smoothly. As such, both first-time and experienced participants are strongly encouraged to watch the online briefing.
Time: 7:30pm – 9:15pm
Power Point Presentation
1. Important notes of Oxfam Trailwalker (Ms. Brenda Wong – Fundraising Manager, Oxfam Hong Kong)
2. Sharing of Trailwalking Experience (Mr. John Ariwi – Experienced Super Trailwaker)
3. Medical Tips & Pre-participation Examination (PPE) Recommendation (Dr. Chau Chi Wai and Dr. Wu Wing Cheung – Medical Commander of Oxfam Trailwalker; Associate Consultant, Accident and Emergency Department, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Kowloon Central Cluster)
4. Green Trailwalker (Mr. Edwin Lau – Executive Director, The Green Earth)
5. Physiotherapy Advice (Mr. Willis Chan – Sports and Exercise Specialty Group)
Thank you again for taking part in Oxfam Trailwalker to help building a better world.
Should you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote your team number to help speed up the process. Thank you!