AIA Vitality – Dare to Challenge Award
AIA Vitality is celebrating its eighth year! We take great pride in our continuous efforts to lead the market with cutting-edge innovations and improved member experience. We are excited to introduce an array of exciting activities, offers and rewards to encourage the public to embark on a health journey and embody AIA’s spirit of giving back to the society.
It is not easy to complete the Oxfam Trailwalker 100 km challenge. You have to be committed to attending countless training sessions, as well as to building up extraordinary stamina and willpower. The establishment of the ‘AIA Vitality – Dare to
Challenge Award‘ aims to encourage people to take charge of their health; it will reward a first-time Oxfam Trailwalker team that demonstrates the highest motivation and determination to complete the event. The team should also demonstrate significant improvements in both their mental well-being and physical health. AIA will also donate HK$37,000 to Oxfam to support its poverty alleviation programmes and emergency relief work around the world.
Teams participating in the ’AIA Vitality – Dare to Challenge Award’ are also eligible to participate in the ‘Best Photo Award’ competition. Details are as follows:
|AIA Vitality – Dare to Challenge Award||One Team||
|Best Photo Award||One Team||
AIA Vitality Dare to Challenge Award – Terms and Conditions:
- Registration Period: From now until 24 September 2023
- Participation Fee: Free of charge
- Participants should be a registered team of four in Oxfam Trailwalker 2023. The team must have a minimum of three members who are first-time participants in the Oxfam Trailwalker and belong to the individual team category.
- The participating team must complete the entire Oxfam Trailwalker 2023 trail.
- The participating team needs to capture the training and preparation process for the Oxfam Trailwalker in video and photos, and upload a minimum of five posts (including one video and four posts with photos) to the registered social media account provided to the Organiser.
- Post requirements:
– Content of uploaded videos and photos: It can include training, lifestyle changes, dietary habits, physical improvements, etc.
– Each post must include all four members of the participating team.
– Each post must be open to public.
– Each post’s content must include the following hashtags:
– If the participating team replaces members after registering for this award, they must inform the Organiser as soon as possible. The four team members who complete Oxfam Trailwalker 2023 will be considered the confirmed participants for this award, and each post’s video and photos must include those four members.
– Videos and photos must be taken on or after 3 July 2023.
– If any post’s content is found to be similar to that of other participating teams, the Organiser may deem that post invalid.
– Participants must agree to allow the uploaded post content to be used for future promotional purposes by the Organiser.
- Registration: <Click Here>
- Selection and Announcement:
- The selection will be conducted in January 2024.
- The Organiser’s decision is final, and participating teams cannot dispute the award result.
- The winning team will receive its award at the Oxfam Trailwalker 2023 prize presentation ceremony (date to be announced).
Best Photo Award – Terms and Conditions:
- Eligibility: Teams eligible to participate in the ‘AIA Vitality – Dare to Challenge Award’ are also eligible to participate in the public voting for ’Best Photo Award’.
- Participating teams must upload one photo and its description through the registration link provided by the Organiser. (The upload link will be sent to participating teams after confirming registration for the ‘AIA Vitality – Dare to Challenge Award’.)
- Photo requirements: JPG file, not less than 1MB and not exceeding 3MB.
- Photo description: Within 300 characters in Chinese or 200 words in English.
- Photo content and description must align with the purpose of the ‘AIA Vitality – Dare to Challenge Award’ and showcase the spirit of the Oxfam Trailwalker.
- Participants must agree to allow the competition photo to be used for future promotional purposes by the Organiser.
- Selection and public voting:
- The Organiser will select and upload the photos and photo descriptions to the official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/oxfamtrailwalkerhk
- Within the specified period, the public will vote by ‘liking’ the photos on the official Facebook page. The participating team with the most likes will be the winner.
- Award Presentation: The winning team will be presented an award at the Oxfam Trailwalker 2023 prize presentation ceremony (date to be announced).
|From now until 24 September 2023||Registration Period|
|9 October to 3 December 2023||AIA Vitality – Dare to Challenge Award: Participating teams share posts on social media.|
|Best Photo Award: Participating teams submit photos and descriptions to the Organiser.|
|13 to 21 December 2023||Best Photo Award: Public voting on the Organiser’s Facebook page.|
|January 2024||The Organiser announces the winner of the ‘AIA Vitality – Dare to Challenge Award’.|
|February 2024||Oxfam Trailwalker 2023 – Prize Presentation Ceremony|
The Organiser reserves the right to modify, make the final decision on, and interpret all rules and arrangements.