The Team Leader
Good communication and thorough understanding between team members are essential in order to complete the 100km trail. In particular, the team leader plays an important role in the preparation and coordination work before and after the event, and is required to:
- Confirm the team members as soon as possible (best before 4 July, the deadline of registration fee payment) and affirm that teammates are ready to commit the time and resources required for preparaing and attending the event.
- Keep teammates informed of the information provided by the organiser
- Work out a training schedule with teammates and set targets for the team according to the training progress
- Organise a support team and ensure other preparations are in place
- Collect total sponsorship after the event and send it to Oxfam Hong Kong by 18 December 2018.