Oxfam Trailwalker 2019 Gold Coast Hotel Hong Kong – Premium Booking Offer for Oxfam Trailwalker (New Offer)
Thank you for signing up for Oxfam Trailwalker 2019! As you may know, we have a new Finish Point this year: Chu Hai College of Higher Education in Tuen Mun; the college has generously allowed us to use their space during the event. Accommodation and showers will not be available at the new Finish Point, however, participants can use the showering facilities at Cafeteria Old Beach nearby, or enjoy the special offer from Gold Coast Hotel Hong Kong.
Update: To help walkers rest comfortably after the 100 km, Gold Coast Hotel Hong Kong is offering a discount on bookings made by or before 30 Sept. Rooms are limited!
Group code for Oxfam Trailwalker: OXFAM
Period: 12-19 Nov 2019
Room category: Deluxe Seaview Room (Twin Beds)*
Price: HK$800 (12-15 Nov, Tues-Fri)
HK$920 (16 Nov, Sat)
HK$720 (17-18 Nov, Sun-Mon)
(plus a 10% service charge)
Price for additional bed (1 bed max.): HK$350 (plus a 10% service charge)
*50 rooms will be reserved for this special offer (between 12 and 19 Nov); available on a first-come, first-served basis
*Promotion ends 30 Sept
- Guests departing from the hotel can take the shuttle bus to Tsim Sha Tsui, Tsing Yi and Tsuen Wan, by booking a place from 7:00 am onwards at the concierge, seating is on a first-come-first-served basis. (Those who are not hotel guests will not be able to make use of this service.)
- Guests are welcome to refill their water bottles at the water dispensers located on every level.
- Up to two extra guests can stay in the rooms of those making use of this offer.
- Towels and complimentary toiletries will only be provided for two guests; other guests will need to bring their own.
- Please be quiet when checking in late at night or in the early hours of the morning.
Book your room here (English):