Oxfam Trailwalker 2018 – Elite Team Briefing
We are honored to have invited Experienced Super Trailwalker and Chair of Trailwalker Teaching Room Mr. KK Chan to be our guest speaker at the Oxfam Trailwalker 2018 Elite Team Briefing. He will share his secrets on endurance running and enjoying the Trailwalker safely!
Details are as follow:
|Elite Team Briefing (for teams who have registered for Oxfam Trailwalker 2018)|
|Date||29 June 2018 (Friday)|
|Time||7:30pm – 9pm|
|Venue||Oxfam Office, 9/F, China United Centre, 28 Marble Road, North Point (North Point MTR Exit A4)|
|Feature||Experience sharing: tactics and strategy, preparation, gear recommendations, how to finish in full team, hints for tackling the route|
|Elite Team Practice Session (teams attended 29 June briefing)|
|Date||15 July 2018 (Sunday)|
|Time||9am – 4pm|
|Venue||Shing Mun Country Park (TBC)|
|Feature||The best way to overcome Needle Hill, Grass Hill and Tai Mo Shan|
|Gathering time & place||9am at No. 6 BBQ site of Shing Mun Country Park (along Machelose Trail after distance post M124) (TBC)|
|Trainer||Experienced Super Trailwalker KK Chan and trainers of Trailwalker Teaching Room|
- Participants must be a team member of a registered team of Oxfam Trailwalker (OTW) 2018.
- Participants who would like to join Practice Session of Elite Team Briefing MUST have completed at least one Oxfam Trailwalker in 28 hours between 2015-2017 (copies of past certificates are required as proof) and target to complete within 24 hours this year.
- Seats are limited, first-come-first served. Priority will be given to participants joining in full team.
- The above activities will start sharply at the stated time. Please be punctual.
- Oxfam Trailwalker 2018 Elite Team Briefing is organized by Oxfam Hong Kong and Elite Team Practice Sessions are organized by Trailwalker Teaching Room. Both activities are free of charge.
- To join the Elite Team Practice Sessions, participants MUST attended Oxfam Trailwalker 2018 Elite Team Briefing first.
- Participants of Elite Team Practice Sessions please arrange own transportation to the gathering places on time and please prepare own food and drinks. Be green! Keep waste to a minimum.
- Please arrange own insurance if necessary. Oxfam Hong Kong and Trailwalker Teaching Room will not be responsible for any injury and loss during the Elite Team Practice Sessions.
- The above activities will be conducted in Cantonese. Please make own arrangement for translation if necessary.
- The Elite Team Practice Sessions will be cancelled if typhoon signal no. 3 or Red/Black Rain Storm warning is hoisted at 6am on the event dates.
Complete the attached reply form, email/ post/ fax to us by 25 June.
Reply slip: http://www.oxfamtrailwalker.org.hk/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/OTW18_Elite-Team-Briefing_Reply-Slip.pdf
By Post: 17/F, China United Centre, 28 marble Road, North Point
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax: 2527 6213
Enquiries: 2520 2525