Oxfam Trailwalker 2015 Fast Team Briefing
Are you an Oxfam Trailwalker fans pursuing better speed result? Is your team eager to break own record and challenge yourself? If so, you should join the Oxfam Trailwalker 2015 Fast Team Briefing organized by Oxfam Hong Kong and Fast Team Practice Sessions organised by Trailwalker Teaching Room.
We are honored to have invited Experienced Super Trailwalker and Founder of Trailwalker Teaching Room Mr. KK Chan to be our guest speaker to share his secret in endurance running and enjoying Trailwalker with zero injury!
Details are as follow:
Only registered teams of Oxfam Trailwalker (OTW) 2015 are eligible.
Fast Team Briefing (for teams who have registered for Oxfam Trailwalker 2015)
Date: 6 July 2015 (Monday)
Time: 7pm – 9pm
Venue: Oxfam Office, 17/F, China United Centre, 28 Marble Road, North Point (North Point MTR Exit A4)
Feature: Experience sharing: tactics and strategy, preparation, gear recommendations, how to finish in full team, hints for tackling the route
Fast Team Practice Session (teams should attend 6 July briefing)
Date: 12 July 2014 (Sunday)
Time: 09:00am – 4:00pm
Venue: Kei Ling Ha
Feature: The best way to overcome Kai Kung Shan, Needle Hill, Grass Hill and Tai Mo Shan
Gathering time & place: 09:00am at Shui Long Wo Campsite
Trainer: Experienced Super Trailwalker KK Chan and trainers of Trailwalker Teaching Room
1. Participants must be a team member of a registered team of Oxfam Trailwalker (OTW) 2015.
2. Participants who would like to join fast team Briefing MUST complete in 30 hours at least once in OTW 2012-2014 (Copies of past certificates are required as proof) and target to complete within 24 hours this year.
1. Seats are limited, first-come-first served. Priority will be given to participants joining in full team.
2. The above activities will start sharply at the stated time. Please be punctual.
3. Oxfam Trailwalker 2015 Fast Team Briefing is organized by Oxfam Hong Kong and Fast Team Practice Sessions are organized by Trailwalker Teaching Room. Both activities are free of charge.
4. To join the Fast Team Practice Sessions, participants MUST have attended Oxfam Trailwalker 2015 Fast Team Briefing first.
5. Participants of Fast Team Practice Sessions please arrange own transportation to the gathering places on time and please prepare own food and drinks. Be green! Keep waste to a minimum.
6. Please arrange own insurance if necessary. Oxfam Hong Kong and Trailwalker Teaching Room will not be responsible for any injury and loss during the Fast Team Practice Sessions.
7. The above activities will be conducted in Cantonese. Please make own arrangement on translation if necessary.
8. The Fast Team Practice Sessions will be cancelled if typhoon signal no. 3 or Red/Black Rain Storm warning is hoisted at 6am on the event dates.
Complete the reply form (please download here), email/ post/ fax to us by July 2.
By Post: 17/F, China United Centre, 28 marble Road, North Point
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax: 2527 6213
Enquiries: 2520 2525