|Team Certificate||For each member of a team who has completed the route within 48 hours.|
|Individual Certificate||For those who have completed the route within 48 hours but not with the entire team.|
|Oxfam Super Trailwalker Certificate||Awarded to teams whose four members have completed the entire route within 18 hours; otherwise participants may qualify for either a Team Certificate or an Individual Certificate.|
|Speed Awards||Prizes will be awarded to the overall champion, first runner-up and second runner-up, as well as the fastest team in each category (provided they finish the trail within 24 hours as a full team).|
|Fundraising Awards||For teams or organisations which has raised the most sponsorship (over HK$200,000) in each category.|
|Outstanding Fundraiser Award||Awarded to teams which have raised HK$100,000 or above.|
|Outstanding Online Fundraiser Award||Awarded to the team which has raised the highest amount online.|
|Special Prizes||Asia Miles, the Logistics Sponsor has donated 1,000,000 Asia Miles, which will be awarded to 10 teams (100,000 Asia Miles per team or 25,000 Asia Miles per team member).
Any team that has raised HK$36,000 or above by 28 February, 2021 is eligible to enter a lucky draw to win the prize.
The awarded prize will be evenly shared by the four registered members of each winning team.
The right to enter the lucky draw will be forfeited if the team cannot submit all proof of donations to Oxfam on or before 28 February, 2021 (according to the postmark).
Teams that submit the sponsorship they have raised and / or proof of their donations late (i.e. after 28 February) will not be considered for the lucky draw.
- Only teams which have completed the whole trail on the designated route and in compliance with Organiser’s instructions are eligible for ranking or prizes.
- The Organiser will cancel the both the Speed and Fundraising Awards if there are fewer than three organisations eligible for them. This does not apply to Individual Teams. .
- The Organiser’s decisions regarding the rankings and prizes are final and shall not be contested.
- The Organiser has the right to request all winning teams in the Speed Award and Fundraising Award categories to provide documentation (such as staff cards, corporate sponsorship letters, relevant identification, etc.), to prove that at least TWO of the team members are eligible for this category. Any team which fails to do so will be disqualified for the award.
- The finishing times and rankings announced during the event are subject to verification and will be announced on the Oxfam Trailwalker website after the event. Should any team notice any discrepancies on their certificates, please contact the Organiser for clarification and a reprint, if necessary.
- The winners of various awards will be invited to the Oxfam Trailwalker 2020 Prize Presentation ceremony, which will be held in April 2021 (date to be confirmed). On the day of the ceremony, a Thank You Advertisement will be placed in Chinese and English newspapers. The names of all fundraising award winners and the teams / organisations raising HK$72,000 or above will also be published.