|Team Certificate||For each member of a team who has completed the route within 48 hours.|
|Individual Certificate||For those who have completed the route within 48 hours but not with the entire team.|
|Oxfam Super Trailwalker Certificate||Awarded to teams whose four members have completed the entire route within 18 hours. Incomplete teams finishing within 18 hours will receive a Team Certificate or an Individual Certificate.|
|Speed Awards||Prizes will be awarded to the fastest team in each category (provided they finish the trail within 24 hours as a full team).|
|Fundraising Awards||Any team or organisation which has raised the highest amount of sponsorship (over HK$200,000) in each category.|
|Outstanding Fundraiser Award||Awarded to teams which have raised HK$100,000 or above.|
|Outstanding Online Fundraiser Award||Awarded to the team which has raised the highest amount online.|
- Only teams which have completed the whole trail on the designated route and in compliance with Oxfam Hong Kong’s instructions are eligible for ranking or prizes.
- Oxfam Hong Kong will cancel the competition for a particular category if there are fewer than three entities.
- Oxfam Hong Kong’s decisions regarding the rankings and prizes shall be final and shall not be contested.
- Oxfam Hong Kong has the right to request all winning teams in the Speed Award and Fundraising Award categories to provide documentation (such as staff cards, corporate sponsorship letters, relevant identification, etc.), to prove that at least TWO of the team members are eligible for this category. Any team which fails to do so will be disqualified for the award.
- Certificates will be presented to participants upon arrival at the Finish Point. Please note that there will be a lot of teams arriving at the Finish Point on Saturday, 21 November, so you may need to wait for more than 45 minutes for your certificate. If you would prefer not to wait, please inform our staff at the Information Counter and we will send the certificates to you at a later date by post. The finishing time and ranking announced during the event are subject to verification, and will be announced on the website after the event. Should any team notice any discrepancies on their certificates, please contact Oxfam Hong Kong for clarification and a reprint, if necessary.
- The winners of various awards will be invited to the Oxfam Trailwalker 2020 Prize Presentation ceremony held in February 2021 (date to be confirmed). On the day of the ceremony, a Thank You Advertisement will be placed in Chinese and English newspapers to acknowledge Oxfam Trailwalker 2020. The names of all fundraising award winners and the teams / organisations raising HK$72,000 or above will also be published.