Change of your team members:
You can change your team member(s) during the following phases:
|Submission of Particulars of Confirmed Team Members||Free||15 September, 10:00 – 19 October, 18:00||Via online Team Page
|Late Change of Team Member Phase||HK$200 (per member)||20 October, 10:00 – 4 November, 18:00||Via online team page
- In the interests of fairness, the LEADER of each team that is allocated a place from the open application ballot CANNOT be changed. Changing of a team leader will result in the disqualification of the whole team.
- Teams that have raised over HK$20,000 or HK$7,600 in OTW 2020 can make changes to their team members, including their team leader, before the deadline of changing team members.
- The Late Change of Team Member Fee is non-refundable. It cannot be regarded as donation and is not tax deductible.
- OTW is a challenging team event. Participants are strongly advised to allocate sufficient time for training and team building before the event. Please also avoid changing team members in the last month before the event. Changing team members one month before the event is also not advised.
- Male / Female / Mixed / Veteran I (aged 55-64) and Veteran II (aged 65 or above) categories will be assigned according to the personal details of each team.